COVID Relief Fund
The total impact from the current crisis is yet to be determined. As the circumstances continue to develop, we are anticipating an increasing need for our services and a funding gap which could prevent us from meeting those needs. The Lutheran Family and Children’s Services COVID Relief Fund will help us fill those gaps and ensure that we can continue to serve Missouri children and families.
The LFCS COVID Relief Fund supports:
- Professional Mental Health Counseling:
- During this time of uncertainty, people of all ages are experiencing heightened anxiety. They need someone to talk to and the coping mechanisms to manage this new level of stress. Lutheran Family and Children’s Services offers professional mental health counseling to kids, individuals and families both in person and through telehealth.
- Emergency Relief for Families:
- The vulnerable population served by LFCS has been deeply impacted by the current crisis. The need for assistance is greater than ever. We want to meet as many of these needs as possible in order to ensure safety and stability for families across Missouri.
- Parenting Programming:
- Parents are navigating the new normal of social distancing. Many moms and dads are struggling to parent effectively during this time of constant togetherness. Parents need emotional support and guidance through this difficult situation. The LFCS Parenting Program provides parents with the tools to end the cycle of abuse.
- Other organizational needs to ensure that LFCS remains strong for Missouri children and families.
LFCS is proud to provide comfort for thousands during this challenging time. We need your help to continue our level of service excellence. With your support, we can impact the lives of those most in need and offer a light of hope to all in our LFCS family.