LFCS announces the evolution of Hilltop Child Development Center as Hilltop Child and Family Development Center. The facility now provides expanded, integrated services that will fill a gap in the North St. Louis community. Services at Hilltop include prenatal classes, parenting courses, individual and family counseling in addition to childcare services.
Our Children and Families
Each child is valued for their individual strengths and is encouraged to be self-directed in their learning by exploring and investigating their environment. This learning takes place in a warm, safe, nurturing and stimulating atmosphere. Hilltop invites and values parental visits or volunteering in the classroom or on special occasions. Furthermore, Hilltop provides support to families through:
- Developing a specialized learning plan for children based on their individual needs
- Using diagnostic tools including: eye exams, hearing test and language and speech assessments
- Provides referrals to other resources when necessary
Here at Hilltop, we implement Project Construct Curriculum to give our children a “hands-on, minds-on” experience.
Come Visit Us!
Come see for yourself what sets Hilltop Child Development Center apart from other centers. Your entire family is welcome to come for the visit, see our classrooms, meet our teachers and learn about our program.
- Director: Julie Aitken
- Director email: email@example.com
- Center Address: 6155 West Florissant, St. Louis, MO 63136
- Hours of operation: 6 A.M to 6 P.M
- Ages served: 6 week to 12 years
- Licensed: Full license by state of Missouri
- Accreditation: COA and NAEYC Accredited
- Food Program: Tuition includes meals that are certified by the USDA food program
- Assistance accepted: YES
- Head Start: We do have Head Start Slots Available. Please contact Julie to learn more.
*MENTION THE WEBSITE AND ENJOY NO REGISTRATION FEE (A $30.00 SAVINGS)!
Contact Hilltop by email or by calling 314-389-1001