Make an Adoption Plan
Each year, LFCS provides pregnancy counseling services to over 700 women across Missouri. In this program, birth parents discuss the realities of parenting and of making an adoption plan. Some birth parents feel adoption is the best choice for them and their baby. Are you pregnant and considering adoption? If so, let us help you.
At LFCS, our birth parents work directly with an adoption professional during pregnancy and beyond. We begin with counseling and see the process as essential for the birth mother and, if possible, father. In counseling sessions we:
- Establish goals for the birth parent(s) and the child
- Examine the realities in making an adoption plan
- Review the types of adoptions available
- Consider possible adoptive families
- Gather and provide family health and background information
- Decide on requests for future contact with the child and the potential adoptive family
- Receive support for the legal process for adoption
- Learn that adoption is a life-long process
Contact us today to discuss your options.