Hilltop Child Development Center
Hilltop Child Development Center provides high quality child care to families of any ethnic or religious background.
We provide children with a wide variety of basic skills that prepare them for success in elementary school. Hilltop places a strong value on developing good self esteem, verbal and creative expressiveness, assertiveness and a sense of personal responsibility that is age appropriate.
Our Children and Families
Each child is valued for their individual strengths and is encouraged to be self-directed in their learning by exploring and investigating their environment. This learning takes place in a warm, safe, nurturing and stimulating atmosphere. Hilltop invites and values parental visits or volunteering in the classroom or on special occasions. Furthermore, Hilltop provides support to families through:
- Developing a specialized learning plan for children based on their individual needs
- Using diagnostic tools including: eye exams, hearing test and language and speech assessments
- Provides referrals to other resources when necessary
Here at Hilltop, we implement Project Construct Curriculum to give our children a “hands-on, minds-on” experience.
Come Visit Us!
Come see for yourself what sets Hilltop Child Development Center apart from other centers. Your entire family is welcome to come for the visit, see our classrooms, meet our teachers and learn about our program.
- Director: Julie Aitken
- Center Address: 6155 West Florissant, St. Louis, MO 63136
- Hours of operation: 6 A.M to 6 P.M
- Ages served: 6 week to 12 years
- Licensed: Full license by state of Missouri
- Accreditation: COA and NAEYC Accredited
- Food Program: Tuition includes meals that are certified by the USDA food program
- Assistance accepted: YES
*MENTION THE WEBSITE AND ENJOY NO REGISTRATION FEE (A $30.00 SAVINGS)!