Happenings in the Southwest Missouri Office
- Attend a Neurological Presentation by Nina Jonio on Thursday, August 22, 2013 from 6-8 p.m. at The Library Center, Room B at 4653 South Campbell Avenue, Springfield, MO 65810. Changing the Brain Presentation (pdf, 495.44KB)
- Click here to see dates for the Southwest Missouri offices next adoption/foster care informational meetings.
- Click here to see the next PARTNERS Foster and Adoption Training dates. To reserve your spot call Laura Farmer at 417/862-1972
- Are you a health care provider that works with pregnant women?
- Are you interested in learning more about adoption?
LFCS is offering FREE one-day trainings to health care professionals on infant adoption! Understanding Infant Adoption is a federally funded training program designed to educate health care workers on how to present adoption as a positive option to pregnant women, as well as how to support women who are making adoption plans. Training's are held throughout the state of Missouri and offer free CEU’s to nurses and social workers. If you are interested in attending a training or arranging a training at your health care facility or nursing school, please contact Michelle Studer at (866) 326-LFCS, ext. 2738